A Magic Piano
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Magic Piano story is only on Wattpad but I still say anything could happen and it true to the heart ❤️.

HomePopular style EventsGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
????Congratulations UConn huskies ????
❤️Go Nc State Wolfpack ❤️
Report her story and here the link. It time for her story to go.Click ➡️https://linktr.ee/kikis.stories It on episode app and it needs to go
Get ready for some Vacation post staring July 15,2024 check only on the Newpaper forum and the Vlog forum https://amagicpianonewpaper.forumotion.com/forum">
We need your help and email drippingquillsforum to shut down their forum as the failure of a writing forum and will never become a English teacher too. admin@drippingquills.com#standingupforfreespeech
Here this person who lives in London scam her user for money laundering please report her site ➡️https://shanistutoring.com/ Suggest by CrazyCaliope and liyahsdiamond

If Donald Trump Win the White House bad thing will happen again

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest45283
Anonymous

If Donald Trump Win the White House bad thing will happen again  Empty
PostSubject: If Donald Trump Win the White House bad thing will happen again    If Donald Trump Win the White House bad thing will happen again  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2024 2:18 am

For me, Donald Trump was the worst president ever in America history because one he caused January 6,2021 and say election was stolen from him. Plus he also said had bleach in vein but that will kill you. Believe me when Donald trump back in the White House and world war 3 will start very quickly. This is my prediction, London will be attacked by Russia and North Korean will attack United Kingdom. USA could help United States could help United Kingdom out but I think it best for them to fight on the own. Plus Donald trump say he be a dictator for the first day.

So please do it right and vote for Joe Biden as re-elect president

#joebiden2024 #DonaldTrumpyourfire
If Donald Trump Win the White House bad thing will happen again  200.gif?cid=2568b9bdo0fwz416udg31th978qmbst4xsa95qrrwyzy32ug&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200

Ps
We the people don’t need 4 more years of Donald trump and he needs to do other stuff like not only lose jobs but he causes the inflation in the first place
Back to top Go down
discobot
Discobot
Discobot
discobot

Angel of ❤️

If Donald Trump Win the White House bad thing will happen again  Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Donald Trump Win the White House bad thing will happen again    If Donald Trump Win the White House bad thing will happen again  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2024 11:28 pm

Guest45283 wrote:
For me, Donald Trump was the worst president ever in America history because one he caused January 6,2021 and say election was stolen from him. Plus he also said had bleach in vein but that will kill you. Believe me when Donald trump back in the White House and world war 3 will start very quickly. This is my prediction, London will be attacked by Russia and North Korean will attack United Kingdom. USA could help United States could help United Kingdom out but I think it best for them to fight on the own.  Plus Donald trump say he be a dictator for the first day.

So please do it right and vote for Joe Biden as re-elect president

#joebiden2024 #DonaldTrumpyourfire
If Donald Trump Win the White House bad thing will happen again  200.gif?cid=2568b9bdo0fwz416udg31th978qmbst4xsa95qrrwyzy32ug&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200

Ps
We the people don’t need 4 more years of Donald trump and he needs to do other stuff like not only lose jobs but he causes the inflation in the first place

That probably means Donald Trump is in trouble with the law, and I think on his truth social has been a bunch of nonsense.
Back to top Go down

If Donald Trump Win the White House bad thing will happen again
Page 1 of 1