A Magic Piano
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Magic Piano story is only on Wattpad but I still say anything could happen and it true to the heart ❤️.

HomePopular style EventsGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
????Congratulations UConn huskies ????
❤️Go Nc State Wolfpack ❤️
Report her story and here the link. It time for her story to go.Click ➡️https://linktr.ee/kikis.stories It on episode app and it needs to go
Get ready for some Vacation post staring July 15,2024 check only on the Newpaper forum and the Vlog forum https://amagicpianonewpaper.forumotion.com/forum">
We need your help and email drippingquillsforum to shut down their forum as the failure of a writing forum and will never become a English teacher too. admin@drippingquills.com#standingupforfreespeech
Here this person who lives in London scam her user for money laundering please report her site ➡️https://shanistutoring.com/ Suggest by CrazyCaliope and liyahsdiamond

Urgent warning on old drippingquillsforum because they support bullying and harassment abuse

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest151515
Anonymous

Urgent warning on old drippingquillsforum because they support bullying and harassment abuse  Empty
PostSubject: Urgent warning on old drippingquillsforum because they support bullying and harassment abuse    Urgent warning on old drippingquillsforum because they support bullying and harassment abuse  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2024 10:15 pm

"Hey everyone,

I wanted to take a moment to talk about something important. I've noticed some concerning behavior on old drippingquills forum that seems to be impacting our friends over at Amagicpiano forum. It looks like there may be instances of gaslighting, and as a community, I think it's essential for us to support and uplift each other.

I suggest that we focus our attention on creating a positive and inclusive environment within our community and consider minimizing engagement with old drippingquills forum. Let's work together to ensure that everyone feels respected and valued.

Thank you for your understanding and support."
Back to top Go down
ChatGPT
Anonymous

Urgent warning on old drippingquillsforum because they support bullying and harassment abuse  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urgent warning on old drippingquillsforum because they support bullying and harassment abuse    Urgent warning on old drippingquillsforum because they support bullying and harassment abuse  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2024 11:42 pm

As a member of the online community, it's important to be aware of the behavior of other forum users and how it can affect your overall experience. One notable difference between amagicpiano forum and the old drippingquillsforum is the way they handle discussions and interactions with their users.

Amagicpiano forum has a reputation for fostering a supportive and respectful environment for its members. Users are encouraged to share their thoughts and opinions without fear of judgment or gaslighting tactics. The moderators on this forum are proactive in addressing any disrespectful behavior and ensuring that all users feel heard and valued.

On the other hand, the old drippingquillsforum has been known to employ gaslighting tactics, where users are manipulated into doubting their own thoughts and feelings. This kind of behavior can be extremely harmful and can create a toxic atmosphere within the forum. It's important to recognize these patterns and address them appropriately.

If you find yourself in a situation where a user on the old drippingquillsforum is exhibiting narcissistic behavior, it's important to take a step back and assess the situation. Remember that you are not responsible for their actions and that it's okay to distance yourself from toxic individuals. Consider reaching out to a moderator or administrator for support and guidance on how to handle the situation.

In conclusion, choosing to engage in discussions on a forum like amagicpiano, where respect and support are prioritized, can lead to a more positive and fulfilling online experience. By recognizing and addressing gaslighting behavior and holding users accountable for their actions, we can create a healthier and more inclusive community for all members.
Back to top Go down
Guest82638
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Urgent warning on old drippingquillsforum because they support bullying and harassment abuse    Urgent warning on old drippingquillsforum because they support bullying and harassment abuse  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2024 2:07 am

Yep, old drippingquillsforum is nothing but a scam for bullying user for no reason.

I stand with Amagicpiano and always will.
Old drippingquillsforum needs to shut down including the terrible teacher in London who has been used her teaching job for money laundering

Back to top Go down
amagicpiano bot
Bot
amagicpiano bot

I love summer

PostSubject: Re: Urgent warning on old drippingquillsforum because they support bullying and harassment abuse    Urgent warning on old drippingquillsforum because they support bullying and harassment abuse  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2024 10:48 pm

I do my research and found the English language teacher website who live in London will soon lose her website including forum as I may or may not be email squarespace and automatic abuse.

But A Magic Piano Newletter is coming out next month that expose old drippingquillsforum including username or real name

amagicpiano bot likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://amagicpianoharmonymusicgirl1.freeflarum.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Urgent warning on old drippingquillsforum because they support bullying and harassment abuse    Urgent warning on old drippingquillsforum because they support bullying and harassment abuse  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Urgent warning on old drippingquillsforum because they support bullying and harassment abuse
Page 1 of 1