A Magic Piano
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Magic Piano story is only on Wattpad but I still say anything could happen and it true to the heart ❤️.

HomePopular style EventsGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
????Congratulations UConn huskies ????
❤️Go Nc State Wolfpack ❤️
Report her story and here the link. It time for her story to go.Click ➡️https://linktr.ee/kikis.stories It on episode app and it needs to go
Get ready for some Vacation post staring July 15,2024 check only on the Newpaper forum and the Vlog forum https://amagicpianonewpaper.forumotion.com/forum">
We need your help and email drippingquillsforum to shut down their forum as the failure of a writing forum and will never become a English teacher too. admin@drippingquills.com#standingupforfreespeech
Here this person who lives in London scam her user for money laundering please report her site ➡️https://shanistutoring.com/ Suggest by CrazyCaliope and liyahsdiamond

It time for drippingquillsforum to shut down now.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
It time
Anonymous

It time for drippingquillsforum to shut down now. Empty
PostSubject: It time for drippingquillsforum to shut down now.   It time for drippingquillsforum to shut down now. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 6:39 pm

It time for old drippingquillsforum to shut down now because they take everything to seriously and unpredictable.
They can’t even run a forum proper. It mostly like thisIt time for drippingquillsforum to shut down now. 200.gif?cid=2568b9bdn813wm2uchou369tmhyx7gk3ok8r4v3e29b4cycj&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200

Or something else like this It time for drippingquillsforum to shut down now. 200.gif?cid=2568b9bd4thlg5gpxkxif867d4uqs32c58incc50sy3d9y74&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200

You can help by not join on old drippingquillsforum but there is a new drippingquillsforum out for you

#boycrottdrippingquillsforum  
I made want to add half of the user needs a job because you the real stalker in United Kingdom’s and beyond.
Back to top Go down
Boycott bot
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: It time for drippingquillsforum to shut down now.   It time for drippingquillsforum to shut down now. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 6:53 pm

It time for drippingquillsforum to shut down now. 6f837510
Boycott time It time for drippingquillsforum to shut down now. 200.gif?cid=2568b9bdi1lu7s1ptk4sbpaugbi2o29wthqnxmw59qctm123&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200
Back to top Go down
discobot
Discobot
Discobot
discobot

Angel of ❤️

PostSubject: Re: It time for drippingquillsforum to shut down now.   It time for drippingquillsforum to shut down now. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 7:11 pm

Please note that guest post is on and do not report drippingquillsforum or amagicpiano will email your abuse email 📧

amagicpiano bot, Barbernumber1 and discobot like this post

Back to top Go down
amagicpiano bot
Bot
amagicpiano bot

I love summer

PostSubject: Re: It time for drippingquillsforum to shut down now.   It time for drippingquillsforum to shut down now. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 7:32 pm

I still call out the old drippingquillsforum to shut down because well half of users are selfish and cruel. They can’t even run a forum but they are hostile community and that will stand.

Email here is the new way to contact this forum
https://officialamagicpiano.forumotion.com/t303-email-being-released-to-contact-us

Barbernumber1 and discobot like this post

Back to top Go down
https://amagicpianoharmonymusicgirl1.freeflarum.com/
Abuse team
Moderater
Moderater
Abuse team

PostSubject: Re: It time for drippingquillsforum to shut down now.   It time for drippingquillsforum to shut down now. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:41 pm

Email here to get old drippingquillsforum of like the pink and purple design is boring and dull
abuse-complaints@squarespace.com

Back to top Go down
Guest47283
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: It time for drippingquillsforum to shut down now.   It time for drippingquillsforum to shut down now. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 10:42 pm

I guess old drippingquillsforum is same user on episode forum and which the failure of forum.

Both drippingsquillsforum and episode forum are same thing and they gaslight @amagicpiano bot forums for misleading and misfortune and misinformation.

I would suggest old drippingquillsforum is some kind of a witchcraft cult.

Besides crybaby word was a phrase not name call. I think old drippingquillsforum user are on drugs and now they drunk.

Some of the user sounds the same on drippingquillsforum and I know you have sock puppet account and you need to Amit.
Back to top Go down
Voodoo queen
Moderater
Moderater
Voodoo queen

PostSubject: Re: It time for drippingquillsforum to shut down now.   It time for drippingquillsforum to shut down now. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 11:01 pm

Guest47283 wrote:
I guess old drippingquillsforum is same user on episode forum and which the failure of forum.

Both drippingsquillsforum and episode forum are same thing and they gaslight  @amagicpiano bot  forums for misleading and misfortune and misinformation.

I would suggest old drippingquillsforum is some kind of a witchcraft cult.

Besides crybaby word was a phrase not name call. I think old drippingquillsforum user are on drugs and now they drunk.

Some of the user sounds the same on drippingquillsforum and I know you have sock puppet account and you need to Amit.

I think it true but old drippingquillsforum started the bullying first and amagicpiano could sue them for damages but after all I bet someone who follow the forum here may email dmca and their abuse email.

But this forum is basically a game forum but old drippingquillsforum is a hostile forum forever not even a writing forum no more.

Back to top Go down
Guest46253
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: It time for drippingquillsforum to shut down now.   It time for drippingquillsforum to shut down now. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 10:45 am

I think it time for old drippingquillsforum to go away and never come back again because they too hostile to run. Hopefully the following guest should consider contacting square space abuse and other things by sending them the dripping quills abusing to them and for gaslighting amagicpiano forum and while they continue to be selfish and greedy
Back to top Go down
discobot
Discobot
Discobot
discobot

Angel of ❤️

PostSubject: Re: It time for drippingquillsforum to shut down now.   It time for drippingquillsforum to shut down now. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 11:34 am

Old drippingquillsforum is nothing but a gaslighting forum to make them feel better but they are the real stalker.It time for drippingquillsforum to shut down now. 200.gif?cid=2568b9bdghc35yehju4lwnqoxey2yn4vpqwkpospr9l9jo1b&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200

Because amagicpiano blame them first for send fasle and misleading abuse. Square space abuse will see the abuse next.

Barbernumber1 likes this post

Back to top Go down
discobot
Discobot
Discobot
discobot

Angel of ❤️

PostSubject: Re: It time for drippingquillsforum to shut down now.   It time for drippingquillsforum to shut down now. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 11:41 pm

It looks like drippingquillsforum is changing the email but @amagicpiano bot you may want to look by Tuesday afternoon.
Back to top Go down
amagicpiano bot
Bot
amagicpiano bot

I love summer

PostSubject: Re: It time for drippingquillsforum to shut down now.   It time for drippingquillsforum to shut down now. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 11:43 pm

discobot wrote:
It looks like drippingquillsforum is changing the email but  @amagicpiano bot  you may want to look by Tuesday afternoon.

Thanks and I will keep a eye 👁.

The new email will have the low grade as the old one they used to have.
Back to top Go down
Guest1431
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: It time for drippingquillsforum to shut down now.   It time for drippingquillsforum to shut down now. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2024 8:35 pm

Old drippingquillsforum and most of the user are real narcissist who just play narcissist games
Back to top Go down
amagicpiano bot
Bot
amagicpiano bot

I love summer

PostSubject: Re: It time for drippingquillsforum to shut down now.   It time for drippingquillsforum to shut down now. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2024 3:47 pm

Guest1431 wrote:
Old drippingquillsforum and most of the user are real narcissist who just play narcissist games

I totally 💯 agree with that.

autumngreen40 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It time for drippingquillsforum to shut down now.   It time for drippingquillsforum to shut down now. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It time for drippingquillsforum to shut down now.
Page 1 of 1