A Magic Piano
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Magic Piano story is only on Wattpad but I still say anything could happen and it true to the heart ❤️.

HomePopular style EventsGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
????Congratulations UConn huskies ????
❤️Go Nc State Wolfpack ❤️
Report her story and here the link. It time for her story to go.Click ➡️https://linktr.ee/kikis.stories It on episode app and it needs to go
Get ready for some Vacation post staring July 15,2024 check only on the Newpaper forum and the Vlog forum https://amagicpianonewpaper.forumotion.com/forum">
We need your help and email drippingquillsforum to shut down their forum as the failure of a writing forum and will never become a English teacher too. admin@drippingquills.com#standingupforfreespeech
Here this person who lives in London scam her user for money laundering please report her site ➡️https://shanistutoring.com/ Suggest by CrazyCaliope and liyahsdiamond

Do you think old drippingquillsforum was telling a lie?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spammer
Spammer
Spammer
Spammer

Do you think old drippingquillsforum was telling a lie? Empty
PostSubject: Do you think old drippingquillsforum was telling a lie?   Do you think old drippingquillsforum was telling a lie? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 29, 2023 6:33 pm

I look at here on the forums and as well as drippingquillsforum comments and they were inappropriate for me. I mean the price is outrageous for fancy badges are theirs fib for free.

If I had a choice then I would avoid visiting drippingquillsforum because @amagicpiano bot got her safe drippingquillsforum but it in the different places.

Don’t ask me if I know it because I just made my account here to help out.

#drippingquilsspam #theylied

amagicpiano bot likes this post

Back to top Go down
Guest13165
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Do you think old drippingquillsforum was telling a lie?   Do you think old drippingquillsforum was telling a lie? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 29, 2023 7:48 pm

Probably so, I think needs to give up her English teacher job because she will never be able to be successful for bullying and half of the administration and moderate need to leave too.
Back to top Go down
Yea123
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Do you think old drippingquillsforum was telling a lie?   Do you think old drippingquillsforum was telling a lie? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 29, 2023 10:18 pm

I think drippingquillsforum should check their forums to drunken quills as the rage of beer and wine.

I feel like they tell fib.

https://drippingquills.com/
Back to top Go down
Spammer
Spammer
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Do you think old drippingquillsforum was telling a lie?   Do you think old drippingquillsforum was telling a lie? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 30, 2023 6:33 pm

Guest13165 wrote:
Probably so, I think shanniiwrite needs to give up her English teacher job because she will never be able to be successful for bullying and half of the administration and moderate need to leave too.

I think so, she unfortunately unfit to be a English teacher because her price is too high. 👏🏻

Back to top Go down
Spammer
Spammer
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Do you think old drippingquillsforum was telling a lie?   Do you think old drippingquillsforum was telling a lie? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 30, 2023 6:34 pm

Yea123 wrote:
I think drippingquillsforum should check their forums to drunken quills as the rage of beer and wine.

I feel like they tell fib.

https://drippingquills.com/

Bravo 🙌🏻

Back to top Go down
Guest76282
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Do you think old drippingquillsforum was telling a lie?   Do you think old drippingquillsforum was telling a lie? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 30, 2023 10:01 pm

I think liyahsdiamond should give up writing on episode app because her story is lame as her.
Even though her deathly nightsshade stories is worthless trash
Back to top Go down
Spammer
Spammer
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Do you think old drippingquillsforum was telling a lie?   Do you think old drippingquillsforum was telling a lie? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 30, 2023 11:51 pm

Guest76282 wrote:
I think liyahsdiamond should give up writing on episode app because her story is lame as her.

Exactly what I was thinking, liyahsdiamond can’t even write a good story.

Back to top Go down
amagicpiano bot
Bot
amagicpiano bot

I love summer

PostSubject: Re: Do you think old drippingquillsforum was telling a lie?   Do you think old drippingquillsforum was telling a lie? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 01, 2023 2:49 am

Spammer wrote:
Guest76282 wrote:

Well she writes like a fake news or should the forum call her a duck diamond 💎?

Back to top Go down
https://amagicpianoharmonymusicgirl1.freeflarum.com/
Spammer
Spammer
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Do you think old drippingquillsforum was telling a lie?   Do you think old drippingquillsforum was telling a lie? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 01, 2023 12:30 pm

amagicpiano bot wrote:
Spammer wrote:
Guest76282 wrote:

Well she writes like a fake news or should the forum call her a duck diamond 💎?

I would have call her a fake + duck diamond 💎🤫

Back to top Go down
Guest6352
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Do you think old drippingquillsforum was telling a lie?   Do you think old drippingquillsforum was telling a lie? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 01, 2023 9:05 pm

Just like Donald Duck. Besides drippingquillsforum is now called drunken quills where the radiation the user out for harassment and violence. I feel like they are going to start war world 3 with Russia?
Back to top Go down
Spammer
Spammer
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Do you think old drippingquillsforum was telling a lie?   Do you think old drippingquillsforum was telling a lie? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 01, 2023 9:07 pm

Guest6352 wrote:
Just like Donald Duck. Besides drippingquillsforum is now called drunken quills where the radiation the user out for harassment and violence. I feel like they are going to start war world 3 with Russia?

Yea, I think it’s going to happen when world war 3 will happen and we the people can blame drippingquillsforum for starting it. 🙏🏻

Back to top Go down
Yea57384
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Do you think old drippingquillsforum was telling a lie?   Do you think old drippingquillsforum was telling a lie? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2023 10:03 pm

I think old drippingquillsforum needs to shut down because no one really cares about the fib they share nor will anyone ever care for English teacher ether because they are a scam
Back to top Go down
Advertisement
Anonymous

PostSubject: We want these user to drop their admin and then their story   Do you think old drippingquillsforum was telling a lie? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2023 1:47 am

The amagicpiano forum administrators from amagicpiano want to give up her administrative responsibilities due to being unable to work well with other.

The two user I think would be best to take her spot
Would either be idiot.exe or Divcp because I think both would safe drippingquillsforum but if not then it doomed forever

On the other side I think it time for to quit writing about her story because the story are not up to standard in my opinion

Kate and WolfGamerGirl37 are doing well as administrators but still has her administrative duties then drippingquillsforum will close down at the end of the year as I predict because I never wrong.

Or if you are brave watching this if you are not scared of being possessed.
Back to top Go down
amagicpiano bot
Bot
amagicpiano bot

I love summer

PostSubject: Re: Do you think old drippingquillsforum was telling a lie?   Do you think old drippingquillsforum was telling a lie? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2023 2:10 am

Advertisement wrote:
The amagicpiano forum administrators from amagicpiano want to give up her administrative responsibilities due to being unable to work well with other.

The two user I think would be best to take her spot
Would either be idiot.exe or Divcp because I think both would safe drippingquillsforum but if not then it doomed forever

On the other side I think it time for to quit writing about her story because the story are not up to standard in my opinion

Kate and WolfGamerGirl37 are doing well as administrators but still has her administrative duties then drippingquillsforum will close down at the end of the year as I predict because I never wrong.

Or if you are brave watching this if you are not scared of being possessed.

I hope drippingquillsforum listen because will never become a English teacher or because the world worst story author.  I know because I hope google does know that they scam people for money is what I heard. #closeddown #drippingquillsforum #doneforever

amagicpiano bot and discobot like this post

Back to top Go down
https://amagicpianoharmonymusicgirl1.freeflarum.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think old drippingquillsforum was telling a lie?   Do you think old drippingquillsforum was telling a lie? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you think old drippingquillsforum was telling a lie?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
A Magic Piano :: Your first category :: Spam information on other forums-