A Magic Piano
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Magic Piano story is only on Wattpad but I still say anything could happen and it true to the heart ❤️.

HomePopular style EventsGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
????Congratulations UConn huskies ????
❤️Go Nc State Wolfpack ❤️
Report her story and here the link. It time for her story to go.Click ➡️https://linktr.ee/kikis.stories It on episode app and it needs to go
Get ready for some Vacation post staring July 15,2024 check only on the Newpaper forum and the Vlog forum https://amagicpianonewpaper.forumotion.com/forum">
We need your help and email drippingquillsforum to shut down their forum as the failure of a writing forum and will never become a English teacher too. admin@drippingquills.com#standingupforfreespeech
Here this person who lives in London scam her user for money laundering please report her site ➡️https://shanistutoring.com/ Suggest by CrazyCaliope and liyahsdiamond

Reply to topic

Called on old drippingquillsforum to change their forum name

Go down 
+3
amagicpiano bot
autumngreen40
Voodoo queen
7 posters

Should drippingquillsforum return to Shanniiwritesforum?
 Yes, drippingquillsforum is lame
 No,
 Maybe
View results
AuthorMessage
Voodoo queen
Moderater
Moderater
Voodoo queen

Called on old drippingquillsforum to change their forum name Empty
PostSubject: Called on old drippingquillsforum to change their forum name   Called on old drippingquillsforum to change their forum name I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2023 11:33 pm

I’m call on old drippingquillsforum to change their forum name to some more in mature because well it sounds like they drink quills.

Also redo the staff except WolfGamerGirl37 and Kate they won’t be affected but I recommend you to make CrazyCaliope step down as a staffer because I think she more a bratz.

Don’t listen because your English teacher day will be over, people will not support you nor your ridiculous behavior.

#drippingquillsforum #redo #changeyourforumname

autumngreen40, Laurenmusic and Realamagicpiano like this post

Back to top Go down
Guest12
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Called on old drippingquillsforum to change their forum name   Called on old drippingquillsforum to change their forum name I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2023 11:57 pm

I think drippingquillsforum should return as Shanniiwritesforum because why would anyone else want to be on drunken quills is what it sounds. Called on old drippingquillsforum to change their forum name 200.gif?cid=2568b9bdopnaxxi2wn6u9k5904w1vj6j8t7mlvk707to7wbg&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200
Back to top Go down
autumngreen40
Admin
Admin
autumngreen40

I love summer

PostSubject: Re: Called on old drippingquillsforum to change their forum name   Called on old drippingquillsforum to change their forum name I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2023 2:34 am

Voodoo queen wrote:
I’m call on old drippingquillsforum to change their forum name to some more in mature because well it sounds like they drink quills.

Also redo the staff except WolfGamerGirl37 and Kate they won’t be affected but I recommend you to make CrazyCaliope step down as a staffer because I think she more a bratz.

Don’t listen because your English teacher day will be over, people will not support you nor your ridiculous behavior.

I agree with that because they fail as a writing forumand now CrazyCaliope is now just making drippingquillsforum more worse than better.

Called on old drippingquillsforum to change their forum name 200.gif?cid=2568b9bdti9mt1rh7so5kf7ep7aj0tmw4q6zj719tzpdt5jk&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200

autumngreen40, Laurenmusic, Voodoo queen and Realamagicpiano like this post

Back to top Go down
Voodoo queen
Moderater
Moderater
Voodoo queen

PostSubject: Re: Called on old drippingquillsforum to change their forum name   Called on old drippingquillsforum to change their forum name I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2023 10:16 pm

autumngreen40 wrote:
Voodoo queen wrote:

I agree with that because they fail as a writing forumand now CrazyCaliope is now just making drippingquillsforum more worse than better.

Called on old drippingquillsforum to change their forum name 200.gif?cid=2568b9bdti9mt1rh7so5kf7ep7aj0tmw4q6zj719tzpdt5jk&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200

Exactly #firecrazycaliope

Back to top Go down
amagicpiano bot
Bot
amagicpiano bot

I love summer

PostSubject: Re: Called on old drippingquillsforum to change their forum name   Called on old drippingquillsforum to change their forum name I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2023 1:51 am

Let make this trending #firecrazycaliope

amagicpiano bot, autumngreen40, Laurenmusic and Realamagicpiano like this post

Back to top Go down
https://amagicpianoharmonymusicgirl1.freeflarum.com/
autumngreen40
Admin
Admin
autumngreen40

I love summer

PostSubject: Re: Called on old drippingquillsforum to change their forum name   Called on old drippingquillsforum to change their forum name I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2023 4:23 am

Back to top Go down
Laurenmusic
The Queen of piano recital
Laurenmusic

Angel of ❤️
Piano recital awards

PostSubject: Re: Called on old drippingquillsforum to change their forum name   Called on old drippingquillsforum to change their forum name I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2023 4:40 am

@autumngreen40 really are you trying to promote CrazyCaliope to quit has a administration

autumngreen40 and Realamagicpiano like this post

Back to top Go down
autumngreen40
Admin
Admin
autumngreen40

I love summer

PostSubject: Re: Called on old drippingquillsforum to change their forum name   Called on old drippingquillsforum to change their forum name I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2023 10:26 pm

Laurenmusic wrote:
@autumngreen40  really are you trying to promote CrazyCaliope to quit has a administration

Yes 🙌🏻

Laurenmusic likes this post

Back to top Go down
Laurenmusic
Laurenmusic

Angel of ❤️
Piano recital awards

PostSubject: Re: Called on old drippingquillsforum to change their forum name   Called on old drippingquillsforum to change their forum name I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 25, 2023 4:53 pm

@autumngreen40 i agree but i think old drippingquillsforum needs new admins and moderators because they can’t be trusted except Kate and WolfGamerGirl37 I just leave it that way. Besides old drippingquillsforum will never will be successful but they are always hurtful and they will never be successful English teachers 👩🏫

autumngreen40 and Laurenmusic like this post

Back to top Go down
autumngreen40
Admin
Admin
autumngreen40

I love summer

PostSubject: Re: Called on old drippingquillsforum to change their forum name   Called on old drippingquillsforum to change their forum name I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 25, 2023 8:13 pm

Laurenmusic wrote:
@autumngreen40 i agree but i think old drippingquillsforum needs new admins and moderators because they can’t be trusted except Kate and WolfGamerGirl37 I just leave it that way.  Besides old drippingquillsforum will never will be successful but they are always hurtful and they will never be successful English teachers 👩🏫

That is why we are standing up against drippingquillsforum although there a safe drippingquillsforum hidden that old drippingquillsforum will never find 🤣

amagicpiano bot, Laurenmusic and Ghost like this post

Back to top Go down
amagicpiano bot
Bot
amagicpiano bot

I love summer

PostSubject: Re: Called on old drippingquillsforum to change their forum name   Called on old drippingquillsforum to change their forum name I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 25, 2023 11:48 pm

@Laurenmusic you are a family here while old drippingquillsforum is basically a snitch. I’m going to try to spread the word on the new safe drippingquillsforum but only for use as a friendship.

amagicpiano bot and Laurenmusic like this post

Back to top Go down
Guest456
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Called on old drippingquillsforum to change their forum name   Called on old drippingquillsforum to change their forum name I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 25, 2023 11:51 pm

Last comment was basically true but I agree with @amagicpiano bot she actually was really right
Back to top Go down
pianogirlone2
Moderater
Moderater
pianogirlone2

I love summer
Angel of ❤️

PostSubject: Re: Called on old drippingquillsforum to change their forum name   Called on old drippingquillsforum to change their forum name I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2023 11:40 pm

amagicpiano bot wrote:
@Laurenmusic  you are a family here while old drippingquillsforum is basically a snitch. I’m going to try to spread the word on the new safe drippingquillsforum but only for use as a friendship.

If I want to join old drippingquillsforum with I join @amagicpiano bot safer drippingquillsforum anyway. That forum is basically better than the old drippingquillsforum.

Laurenmusic likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ghost
Moderater
Moderater
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Called on old drippingquillsforum to change their forum name   Called on old drippingquillsforum to change their forum name I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2023 11:24 am

Come on drippingquillsforum go back to to Shanniiwritesforum because drippingquillsforum is already taken Drippingquillsforum is drunken Quills.
Back to top Go down
Spammer bot
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Called on old drippingquillsforum to change their forum name   Called on old drippingquillsforum to change their forum name I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2023 11:31 am

Drippingquillsforum will always become a drunken quills forum where the people harassment their user continues 🤭
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Moderater
Moderater
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Called on old drippingquillsforum to change their forum name   Called on old drippingquillsforum to change their forum name I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2023 11:38 am

Spammer bot wrote:
Drippingquillsforum will always become a drunken quills forum where the people harassment their user continues 🤭

I think this best describes drippingquillsforum aka drunken quills

Ghost likes this post

Back to top Go down
thunderstormscareme
Moderater
Moderater
thunderstormscareme

PostSubject: Re: Called on old drippingquillsforum to change their forum name   Called on old drippingquillsforum to change their forum name I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2023 12:49 am

I think it would be best for drippingquillsforum to close due can’t run a forum straight even though they are all ready fail as a writing forum including English teacher and story tell or role playing. It the truth.

Realamagicpiano likes this post

Back to top Go down
Laurenmusic
Laurenmusic

Angel of ❤️
Piano recital awards

PostSubject: Re: Called on old drippingquillsforum to change their forum name   Called on old drippingquillsforum to change their forum name I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2023 2:38 am

thunderstormscareme wrote:
I think it would be best for drippingquillsforum to close due can’t run a forum straight even though they are all ready fail as a writing forum including English teacher and story tell or role playing. It the truth.

Even though some people don’t even believe in Jesus and I guess drippingquillsforum worship with the devil. At least I’m Christian who doesn’t believe in witchcraft or anything else that humans shouldn’t touch

At least I hope they learn that they should open the witch bottles if you aren’t a scary cat like everyone else hate drippingquillsforum anyway.

Back to top Go down
amagicpiano bot
Bot
amagicpiano bot

I love summer

PostSubject: Re: Called on old drippingquillsforum to change their forum name   Called on old drippingquillsforum to change their forum name I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2023 2:43 am

Laurenmusic wrote:
thunderstormscareme wrote:

Even though some people don’t even believe in Jesus and I guess drippingquillsforum worship with the devil. At least I’m Christian who doesn’t believe in witchcraft or anything else that humans shouldn’t touch

At least I hope they learn that they should open the witch bottles if you aren’t a scary cat like everyone else hate drippingquillsforum anyway.

That true but who knows how long drippingquillsforum survive when space square see the inappropriate behavior that they sent to my forum and otherwise I’m actually sharing it because none of it true.

Back to top Go down
Yay6546
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Called on old drippingquillsforum to change their forum name   Called on old drippingquillsforum to change their forum name I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2023 3:06 am

Good job sharing drippingquillsforum fasle abuse as they are failure in real life Called on old drippingquillsforum to change their forum name 200.gif?cid=2568b9bddg099n42lle2gpttc7r9dfxamsq1hywub7f0kdgo&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200
Back to top Go down
amagicpiano bot
Bot
amagicpiano bot

I love summer

PostSubject: Re: Called on old drippingquillsforum to change their forum name   Called on old drippingquillsforum to change their forum name I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2023 3:28 am

Yay6546 wrote:
Good job sharing drippingquillsforum fasle abuse as they are failure in real life Called on old drippingquillsforum to change their forum name 200.gif?cid=2568b9bddg099n42lle2gpttc7r9dfxamsq1hywub7f0kdgo&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200

Yes and I know that they are the real stalker of United Kingdom especially when they have no home, work, or food as they deserve to be in a homeless shelter in the first place.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Called on old drippingquillsforum to change their forum name   Called on old drippingquillsforum to change their forum name I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Called on old drippingquillsforum to change their forum name
Page 1 of 1