A Magic Piano
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Magic Piano story is only on Wattpad but I still say anything could happen and it true to the heart ❤️.

HomePopular style EventsGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
????Congratulations UConn huskies ????
❤️Go Nc State Wolfpack ❤️
Report her story and here the link. It time for her story to go.Click ➡️https://linktr.ee/kikis.stories It on episode app and it needs to go
Get ready for some Vacation post staring July 15,2024 check only on the Newpaper forum and the Vlog forum https://amagicpianonewpaper.forumotion.com/forum">
We need your help and email drippingquillsforum to shut down their forum as the failure of a writing forum and will never become a English teacher too. admin@drippingquills.com#standingupforfreespeech
Here this person who lives in London scam her user for money laundering please report her site ➡️https://shanistutoring.com/ Suggest by CrazyCaliope and liyahsdiamond

Reply to topic

I think I may have a spiritual gift

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Laurenmusic
The Queen of piano recital
Laurenmusic

Angel of ❤️
Piano recital awards

I think I may have a spiritual gift Empty
PostSubject: I think I may have a spiritual gift   I think I may have a spiritual gift I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2023 1:34 am

I was watching a YouTube video on spiritual gift. I know one of my gift is music. So I could predicted the future.

I don’t know what but I may have to do something more research for a while.  I let you know.

#giftofmagic
Back to top Go down
autumngreen40
Admin
Admin
autumngreen40

I love summer

PostSubject: Re: I think I may have a spiritual gift   I think I may have a spiritual gift I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2023 11:58 am

@Laurenmusic  I think you can after all you can hear spirit in the wind.

Last edited by autumngreen40 on Sun Jul 09, 2023 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Laurenmusic
Laurenmusic

Angel of ❤️
Piano recital awards

PostSubject: Re: I think I may have a spiritual gift   I think I may have a spiritual gift I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2023 7:58 pm

@autumngreen40 should I make a forum on my spiritual gift.

autumngreen40 likes this post

Back to top Go down
autumngreen40
Admin
Admin
autumngreen40

I love summer

PostSubject: Re: I think I may have a spiritual gift   I think I may have a spiritual gift I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2023 8:02 pm

I think you should do it and think about that bad thing that will happen to good things. Besides can’t knock you down or threaten you but you know you got this.

Maybe a voodoo queen could end their forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think I may have a spiritual gift   I think I may have a spiritual gift I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I think I may have a spiritual gift
Page 1 of 1